Your One-Stop Solutions for all your payment needs
Transact through Aleta Planet's certified payment gateway
Minimize card fraud as it is linked to UnionPay's anti-fraud centre
Daily settlement in the currency of your choice.
Acceptance from any UnionPay cards from China and Internationally
Easy to use features to facilitate a smooth transaction
Get featured on our e-commerce store, maiyah.com in China when you engage us as a payment solution partner.
QR Code payment
The UnionPay mobile application is the unified mobile payment portal of China's banking industry launched by UnionPay together with commercial banks and payment service providers in China.
The app offers one-stop mobile payment services to its users. Users of the UnionPay app can enjoy safe and convenient mobile payment services in 48 countries and regions. UnionPay QR code payment is accepted at over 16 million merchants in mainland China and is available in 31 countries and regions outside mainland China. App users can also make tap & go payments at over 2.8 million POS terminals in 37 countries and regions.
- Increasing trend of shoppers using mobile payment methods, replacing physical POS machines.
- Own in-house app with simple and user-friendly functions
- Functional on any mobile devices with no set-up costs or annual fees vs. rental of POS machine
- Efficiency in receiving settlement payments as soon as T+1 business day
- Compatible with any E-Wallet apps for customer
UNIONPAY B2C FAQ
Aleta Planet offers merchant with the following product as B2C payment solutions:-
Online Payment Solutions
- SecurePay – Payment request can be generated from Aleta Planet Merchant Platform or Merchant App and sent to the cardholder via email or Whatsapp or WeChat. Upon clicking on the payment link received, cardholder will be redirected to UnionPay’s page for authentication on the UnionPay Online Payment (UPOP) Platform
- Dynamic QR – Merchant presented QR code can be generated dynamically with amount and merchant details from Aleta Planet merchant App for cardholder to scan directly for payment. The QR code can also be shared to the cardholder via Whatsapp or WeChat.
- Merchant Hosted / Card Enrolment – Offers online payment solution for debit and credit cards whereby payment can be completed on the merchant/acquirer page without redirection out from merchant website. There will be SMS verification for initial card enrolment to authenticate the cardholder
- ExpressPay – It allows cardholder to stay on merchant/acquirer page to complete a payment transaction
Offline Payment Solutions
- Offline QR – UPI QR Code product can be integrated into mobile Apps to support a low-cost, convenient and secure innovative payment method.
There are 2 offline options:
- Static QRC –Merchant Presented
- Dynamic QRC –Merchant / Consumer presented
As a Certified Principal Member for UnionPay, Aleta Planet actively works with UnionPay to further develop new channels and payment innovations. Aleta Planet is the first UnionPay Acquirer globally to work with UnionPay to develop and start acquiring merchants to use the UnionPay B2C channel
To use Aleta Planet B2C payment solution, you need to sign up for a merchant account with Aleta Planet. You may express your interest by filling up the contact form here. Alternatively, you may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Business Manager will assist you further in the merchant account application.
Merchants are required to submit the following documents to Aleta Planet:
- A copy of the company’s ACRA Business File
- A copy of any one of the directors’ ID (NRIC for local & PR, Passport for foreigner)
- A copy of the Primary Contact’s ID (NRIC for local & PR, Passport for foreigner)
- A copy of the company’s bank statement or a voided company cheque confirming the Account Holder & Bank Name or, Account Opening Letter for crediting verification
Normal process will take up to 3 working days. After submission of documents, our Business Manger will contact your company to request for some KYC information. Once this information has been furnished, the merchant account shall be setup within 1-2 working days.
As the UnionPay B2B is a specialised channel for payments between businesses and traders, the transaction limit is higher than that of the normal UnionPay channel. Besides applying as an Aleta Planet merchant, merchants would be informed to register at the UnionPay Cross-Border B2B Payment & Service Platform to create the login details.
QRC Payment stands for Quick Response Code Payment. Method of payment is contactless and performed by scanning a QR Code. In a merchant presented QR Code payment mode, customer uses their mobile App to scan the QR Code presented by the merchant to initiate the payment. In a consumer presented QR Code payment mode, customer’s mobile app will generate QR code for merchant to scan for payment.
Aleta Planet is a Certified Principal Member and a MAS SGQR member. Merchants using Aleta Planet QRC will be able to receive payments from all UnionPay customers.