About Aleta Planet
Founded in 2014 in Singapore, Aleta Planet is a holistic payments technology provider of merchant acquisition, card issuance, remittance and B2B payments. It is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore as a Major Payment Institution, and has offices in Hong Kong, Dubai, Australia and Malaysia. Its secure and internationally certified proprietary platform connects businesses to the world’s payment infrastructure through one API, enabling business growth, greater customer engagement and new revenue opportunities.
Aleta Planet specialises in cross-border, multi-currency transactions with China through UnionPay International and WeChat Pay. The success of its card network-agnostic platform has also garnered it the operating licenses from other card networks such as JCB, Discover, Diners Club, Visa and MasterCard, and it is PayNow enabled. Furthermore, Aleta Planet’s broad network enables individuals and businesses to deposit local currencies from 35 countries or remit funds to 141 countries. With this comprehensive offering, Aleta Planet seeks to accelerate networks beyond China to the rest of the world.
For more information, please visit: www.aletaplanet.com.
- MoovPay Global Pte Ltd was founded in Singapore by founding partners of Asia Capital Pioneers Group together with its Key Principals.
- R & D in-house e-commerce solutions and related security system, preparation for license application with UnionPay International.
- Official licensed acquirer by UnionPay International in Singapore and acquiring business commenced in Singapore.
- Establishment of Hong Kong and Dubai offices and Shenzhen technology centre. Remittance license granted in Singapore by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Establishment of Australia office
- Certified Principal Member by UnionPay International
- New Office premises in Singapore
- Global acquirer for Discover and Diners in November 2019
- Enabled WeChat in September 2019
- Establishment of South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines offices.
- Re-branding to Aleta Planet.
- Establishment of the UK, France and Georgia offices.